Tandem Diabetes: Patient Resources
How do I Access My Personal T:Connect Account
- Login to my Personal T:Connect Account: (http://tconnect.tandemdiabetes.com)
- Please ask your patients to write down the email and password and keep in the same place they keep their pump supplies.
- If you forget your email or password for my Personal T:Connect Account Login, there are buttons to the right of each login box that guide you in recovering or resetting these values.
***Contact Tandem’s 24/7 Tech Support (877) 801-6901 for additional help in accessing your portal.
How do I Download My Pump from Home
Before you Begin:
- Make sure you have the micro-USB cord that connects your pump to the USB Port on your computer
- Make sure you have the Tandem t:slim Uploader Software. If you don’t you can download here: Tandem t:slim Uploader Software
- Connect your pump to your Computer (using the USB port of your computer)
- Open the Tandem Uploader Software By double clicking on the Blue Tandem Uploader Icon on your Desktop
- Click Start Download button
- Once you have completed this step, a box will appear stating Upload Successful
- You may close the window at this time. Your provider will be able to see your pump download in the clinic now.
What Additional Resources are Available
- Review the Getting Started attachment
- T-simulator App (mobile devices): This is an amazing resource for patients to test the Tandem insulin pump firsthand, use as a supplement to training, or address any number of questions you may have regarding Product Support, Sales Support or Diabetes Resources. You can download by: Downloading the App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, or you can Text DEMO to TANDEM (826336).
- com (support section of our website) has the same videos and help sections available on the T-Simulator Application.
- Technical Support: (24/7 Availability): (877) 801-6901
Tconnect Getting Started